What's in the works for 2008?

So the leak is out. I will be riding for a new team next year. After two fantastic seasons on Norcos I will be joining the Luna women’s mtb team next year. Riding with Luna will give me the opportunity to be fully supported at all of my races as well as, the opportunity to race and prepare for races with very talented and experienced team mates. After years of racing as an individual I’m looking forward to travelling and racing as part of a team.

I’m also excited to announce the addition of Oakley as a sponsor for 2008. Christmas is coming multiple times this year!!!

I want to say a huge thank you to Norco for their support over the last two years. The bikes and staff were great and I’ll really miss the crew next year.

Comments

Chris said…
congrats on the new team, a lot of talent there. Strong team in north america and abroad.

Popular Posts