Happy New Year!


So it is now a new year and for me that means a new team and a new bike. My Orbea Alma arrived in Kamloops in time for our New Years trip to the coast. Although joining the Luna team was going to make travelling a lot less stressful I was a little nervous to switch bikes after 3 years on Norcos. But Julien Absalon and Georgia Gould have proven that the Orbea is definitely a winning bike if you’ve got the form. It only took a couple minutes on the Alma for me to feel completely at ease and excited to be racing my full carbon hardtail. It is super light, decked out with Shimano xtr and mavic wheels. It’s super easy to flick around and handles the snow beautifully! Ohh and I’m loving the Fox fork!

Keith is also excited about his nearly new race bike....a Norco EXC 1.0 :-)

Comments

Popular Posts