Sunday, March 30, 2008

Phoenix here we come!


Tomorrow Zeph, Chris and I make the 5+hr trek to fountain Hills Arizona where we'll hang out till next weekends race.

While I'm still reeeling from the amazing inclusion in the Luna team I thought I'd list some things about being with Luna that make you feel pro and completely spoiled!!!!!!

1. Uber fast team mates
2. Wicked support staff
3. 2 race bikes…so I don’t have to always fly with a bike!
4. Name on trailer door
5. Personalized embroidered chair for pit area.
6. Massages
7. Having your water bottles made up for you
8. More ride and casual wear than I know what to do with

Does it get any better? I've been wandering around aimlessly this weekend not knowing what to do with myself with all this great support. Hadley and Sessford quickly offered me their bottles to fill though so I don't get too bored. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Jean Ann McKirdy said...

Great work at NMBS #1 Kika! You rock!